We all know that aadhar card has become now the important documents to submit for all the verification purpose. Even we must know that to link aadhar card with PAN card which is also very important for the candidates to know. However, most of the candidates are having aadhar card on their hand to carry for many official purposes. From applying loan to getting a Sim card, it is always the major role playing with Indians. However, there are many people aren’t aware of aadhar card apply . It is a must for them to follow the procedure and go through the registration process.
Aadhar Card Apply Online Registration eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
you should go aadhar card center for aadhar card apply. To apply for aadhar card, candidates, first of all, should follow the aadhar center to apply. If there is no any aadhar card center available to your nearest place. Then it is important for the candidates to visit any of the aadhar card centers across the city. You are always welcome to apply for the aadhar card process. So without any prior appointment, you can directly visit the center and go for the registration process. It will be very easy for the registration process. All you just need to know about the requirements and apply through the registration process. Before going to the center, you need to carry that what are all the documents have to carry along with you. aadhar card online registration appointment available on nearest aadhar card centers in your area. if you don’t know aadhaar enrolment centres you can find through aadhar enquiry numbers and ask nearest mee-seva centers they will help you
Important Documents For Aadhaar Card
Generally, the candidates should carry one government identity proof and address proof to apply for aadhar card. Before going to apply for aadhar card, we must check it out whether the head of the family has aadhar card to enroll. If there is no any aadhar card available with rest of the candidates in a family, you may take introducers along with you for the registration process. For more process, you can also contact the registrar office. You can get the application form at the center or visit the site to download. after your applied the aadhar card don’t need to go aadhar card center’s. aadhar card will be come to postal valid address or you can get aadhar card download from uidai.gov.in website
How to Aadhar Card Online Registration
- “To apply for the aadhar card” the candidates at the center should carry their passport size photo. Now the authorities are requested to take finger prints and iris as per the given instructions.
- Now, before submitting the details to “aadhar center” you must recheck the details whether you have provided correctly or not.
- At that time, you will get an “acknowledgment” regarding the temporary enrollment number and other details.
- Now, you should keep your slip with temporary enrollment number at the safe place.
- While checking the status of aadhar card, it will be important for the candidates to use.
- After this process, you will receive SMS regarding the details of aadhar card.
- Once the process is done, aadhar card will be sent to your registered address.
These are the important steps that you need to follow for applying for eaadhar card as it is considered as an important document. By following the above steps, it will be easy for the candidates that who aren’t aware of the registration process.